Minimised Form Caption

For questions and postings not covered by the other forums
Michael.Duraj

Minimised Form Caption

Postby Michael.Duraj » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Jade 2018 - Is it possible to increase the visible area of the form title bar when minimised ?
Looks like we now only get to characters of the forms caption when minimised...

Kevin

Re: Minimised Form Caption

Postby Kevin » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:44 pm

Not something I've tried to change before, but I wonder if you could achieve the desired effect using a skin which has a bigger title bar/font, which you could potentially switch to/from when the form is minimised/restored.

BeeJay

Postby BeeJay » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:26 am

Jade 2018 - Is it possible to increase the visible area of the form title bar when minimised ?
Looks like we now only get to characters of the forms caption when minimised...

I presume you mean the size of a minimized MDI Child form within the MDI Frame, as per the 5 minimized MDI child forms at the bottom of the MDI frame in the following screen shot?
Minimized child forms.png
Minimized child forms.png (31.48 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

If so, unfortunately I'm not aware of anything you can do to control the minimized size. If you have a support contract you could double check with Jade Support and update us here if you find out anything different.
..I wonder if you could achieve the desired effect using a skin which has a bigger title bar/font..

As per my screen shot above, unfortunately a skin can actually make the issue worse. Especially if it has larger elements for the min/max/restore/terminate widgets, as I only see one character of the window title, not two characters, in the above screen shots.

Cheers,
BeeJay.

Michael.Duraj

Postby Michael.Duraj » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:06 am

Thanks BeeJay your spot on, I thought skin aswell

Return to “General Discussion”