Windows 2012 R2 issue

Discussions about design and architecture principles, including native JADE systems and JADE interoperating with other technologies
nzwta

Windows 2012 R2 issue

Postby nzwta » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:42 am

We have installed a new server with above OS and it is running fine EXCEPT ..... we have a number of apps running on the server that are monitoring folders and processing files. The software checks to see if a folder exists or if the file was processed correctly and Windows 2012 seems to be providing back an incorrect answer. For example we are processing invoice files to our financial system and the files are all ending in the Errors folder as if it hasn't successfully processed the file, but when we check, it has successfully processed the file. We are getting error messages and warnings galore but everything seems to be actually working??? Anyone come across anything like this? Our Jade is 6.3.12 but some of our systems are NOT Jade and they seem to be having the same issues? :lol:

ghosttie

Re: Windows 2012 R2 issue

Postby ghosttie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:47 am

Can you narrow this down to a specific file system check and error?
I have a catapult. Give me all the money or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Return to “Design and Architecture”